The Programme Committee is tasked with considering suggestions for topics from GRC participants and providing recommendations to the Governing Board who will then endorse and announce the topic/topics for the following year. Three Governing Board members have already committed themselves to sitting on the Programme Committee, they are:
- Prof. Peter Strohschneider, President, German Research Foundation
- Dr. Molapo Qhobela, Chief Executive Officer, National Research Foundation of South Africa
- Prof. Anas Al-Faris, Vice-President, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), Saudi Arabia
Members of the Programme Committee are at HORC level. Proxies/substitutes will not be permitted to sit on the Programme Committee
- HORCs have a 3 year term, or the remainder of their term in office as a HORC (whichever is shorter).
- The Programme Committee will generally work through e-mail correspondence and meet as required by teleconference. Whenever possible (i.e. at Regional or Annual Meetings), members may organise an in-person meeting.
- The Governing Board will be responsible for appointing each member of the Programme Committee.
For Terms of Reference, please contact email@example.com