The Programme Committee is tasked with considering suggestions for topics from GRC participants and providing recommendations to the Governing Board which will then endorse and announce the topic/topics for the following year. Members of the Programme Committee are at HORC level with additional representation of the Executive Support Group and are appointed by the Governing Board. Proxies/substitutes are not permitted to sit on the Programme Committee.
Programme Committee members have a 3 year term, or the remainder of their term in office as a HORC (whichever is shorter). The Programme Committee will generally correspond virtually and meet as required by teleconference. Whenever possible (i.e. at Regional or Annual Meetings) members may organise in-person meetings.
Current members are:
- Alejandro Adem, President, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Ahmed Alabdulkader, Director, Consulting Studies Office, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
- Katja Becker, President, German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Michael Bright, Associate Director, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- John-Arne Røttingen, Chief Executive Officer, The Research Council of Norway (RCN)
- Victor Sánchez Urrutia, National Secretary, Secretaría Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación (SENACYT)
- Molapo Qhobela, Chief Executive Officer, National Research Foundation of South Africa (NRF)
- Daniel Zajfman, Chairman Academic Board, Israel Science Foundation (ISF)
For Terms of Reference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org