Mission-Oriented Research Case Study
The Global Research Council (GRC) is collecting examples of initiatives that funding agencies have implemented that use mission-oriented approaches, with a specific focus on: (1) missions seeking to address challenges identified within the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) framework; and/or (2) missions relating to other global grand challenges. This collection of these case studies contributes to deepening shared learning on the GRC 2020 topic, mission-oriented research. Funding agencies are invited to provide examples of initiatives that could be turned into case studies and shared through the 2019 GRC Regional and 2020 Annual Meetings. Please provide as many examples as you like – examples may be from your agency or another funder in your country or wider region. Please fill in one template per case study.
The deadlines for completed forms (to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) will be approximately one month after the submission’s respective Regional Meeting:
- Middle East and North Africa region case studies – deadline: 8th November 2019
- Americas region case studies – deadline: 18th November 2019
- Asia Pacific region case studies – deadline: 25th November 2019
- Sub-Saharan Africa region case studies – deadline: 16th December 2019
- Europe region case studies: deadline 6th January 2020